I've been trying to explain myself for about three hours why does my reflection look different in the mirror now.Well,I couldn't find a certain answer,though I tried my best.I am not taking it just like it would be about my face,or my body.No.I'm trying to dig deep under myeyes'light,and get that mistery out of there.Will it come up?I guess I don't know.
My question won't let me sleep anymore,I must seek a small clue,so that I could turn the situation up side down.Let me think about it...
Firstly,I clearly see my smile is sharper,my eyes have more fire inside there,and my hole expression suggests my feelings.But that's now,at 2.13 AM,not all the time!!Usually my face doesn't tray me,and that is very useful for me,as no one can guess what I may really be thinking,deep in thought.
Secondly,I now remember all my enemies and how they damaged my life,my love.The hate is fastly growing in my heart for those who doubted me,for those who didn't believe in me where I succeeded.Is it worth investing your soul in best friends?I don't think so.Your best friends can easily disappoint you,but your soul is the most important in life.A friend can last a month,a year,ten years...but your soul is always there.
All these changes in my life make me want to go back home,forever.Do I have to choice?Maybe I once had.That moment is part of the past,and I have to look forward.Well,that may be a little bit strange,but I can hardly take a look upon my entire life.I must take it part by part,step by step,other way I'm going to loose myself.
Finally,I would like to add my favourite quote nowadays:"Later is better than never".That may seem foolish,but it's not at all.Just think about it.You'll realise...
Maybe.

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu